All Plumbstop branches remain OPEN for business
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Coronavirus (Covid 19) Statement
Plumbstop remains open to serve our valued customers who are still required to carry out essential repairs and maintenance. However, we ask everyone who visits our branches or receives a delivery from us to work together to ensure all measures are followed to keep everyone safe.
Customer & Staff Safety Measures
The health and well-being of our staff and customers is our top priority. We are following government and medical advice to put safety first when servicing our customers. As well as following all official guidance, we’re regularly updating our employees with health and safety advice, while putting in place necessary working arrangements alongside travel and site restrictions.
These measures include:
- Added extra hygiene measures and increased cleaning across all of our sites and providing extra handsanitiser gels and wipes for all customer-facing teams
- Distancing measures are also being undertaken at all locations
- Cancelling all non-critical business travel
- Cancelling or postponing all employee events
- We’ve implemented hygiene and distancing measures in our businesses, including providing extra hand sanitiser gels and wipes, to help keep our staff and customers safe while we provide product and service information and support
- Customers who require a trade counter service will be served but at a distance and where possible through the warehouse door
- Telephone orders are preferable, and we will ensure they are ready to collect, or we will happily deliver to site (always following recent safety advice)
- All coffee machines and customer toilets will remain out of action until further notice
- Where possible some of our teams may be working from home – in that instance they will have access to the network in order to ensure quotes can be undertaken, stock levels are maintained and service levels kept at the highest possible level
- Work carried out in people’s homes, for example by Plumbers carrying out repairs and maintenance, can continue, provided that the tradesperson is well and has no symptoms. Again, it will be important to ensure that Public Health England guidelines, including maintaining a two metre distance from any household occupants, are followed to ensure everyone’s safety.
- No work should be carried out in any household which is isolating or where an individual is being shielded, unless it is to remedy a direct risk to the safety of the household, such as emergency plumbing or repairs, and where the tradesperson is willing to do so. In such cases, Public Health England can provide advice to tradespeople and households.
- No work should be carried out by a tradesperson who has coronavirus symptoms, however mild.
All of the above is in constant review to ensure that we continue to trade in the safest manner and in accordance with the latest Government advice – if you require further advice please don’t hesitate to contact us.